ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] for those using VTL

2007-03-30 08:02:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] for those using VTL
From: Nancy L Backhaus <Backhaus.Nancy AT HEALTHNOW DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:02:20 -0400
not allot of information right now for you...

1.   We chose the EMCs' CDL 4100  - In the process of implementing it
within the next few weeks.
2.   Will keep you posted.
3.  Will keep you posted.
4.   Within the next few months we will be adding addition environments.
5.   Wish List- down the road

Nancy Backhaus
Enterprise Systems
HealthNow, NY
716-887-7979

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
03/29/2007 05:06 PM