ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Contents of Copy Storage Pool (Puzzle)

2007-03-29 12:10:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Contents of Copy Storage Pool (Puzzle)
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:08:44 -0400
On Mar 29, 2007, at 11:25 AM, Rainer Schöpf wrote:

So, I've got 14 files in my copy storage pool that are not in the primary
pools.

Hi, Rainer -

Files can be copied to the copy storage pool only if they can be read from the primary storage pool - which implies that these may be marked by TSM as Damaged, or something with comparable results. You can list damaged files on a volume via Query CONtent ... DAmaged=Yes, and within a storage pool via the unsupported SHow DAMAGE <Stgpool_Name>.

But, as you intimate, your recent database problem may underlie this. And AUDit Volume might deal with the problem.

   Richard Sims