ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How do I email from a TSM script

2007-03-26 12:07:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How do I email from a TSM script
From: "RODOLFICH, NICHOLAS" <NICHOLAS.RODOLFICH AT SCPPOOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:09:43 -0500
Thanks Guys,

I need the server to send the email, not the client. I am trying to send
a message to the operations staff when it is time to pull tapes. I
already have shell scripts that do the DRM rotations and eject the tapes
but I have to pick a time to notify the operator which causes the script
to run before the daily maintenance is complete some times so if the
script runs long then all of today's tapes don't get pulled until the
next day. I would like to eject tapes and send the email at the end of
the daily maintenance script  when I know the daily maintenance is
complete.

Regards,

Nicholas Rodolfich
POOLCORP
Desk: (985)801-3038
Cell:   (228)223-6777
mailto:nicholas.rodolfich AT poolcorp DOT com