ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ACO5402E : The Virtual Device Set could not be created .

2007-03-21 10:17:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ACO5402E : The Virtual Device Set could not be created .
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:47:49 -0400
You are probably running into a permissions issue.
Have you checked the VDI.LOG file?
Have you searched what others did to resolve?

I recommend that you search for this error using www.ibm.com,
google, and/or your favorite search tool.
The few hits I found were:

http://adsm.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2651

This problem has been seen by a few other people
and I see a few possible resolutions.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/21/2007
06:58:33 AM: