ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] FORCEPWRESET for TSM Admin Problem

2007-03-21 07:16:18
Subject: [ADSM-L] FORCEPWRESET for TSM Admin Problem
From: Werner Nussbaumer <werner.nussbaumer AT UBS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:15:52 +0100
Hi

In the "Integrated Solution Console" -> "Tivoli Administration Center" I
can create a new TSM Administrator. I created it with the option "Force
Password Reset".

However if the user logs in into the console and creates a new server
connection, or if there is an existing server connection, the user is
not asked to change the password.

With the result, that in my case there is no connection to the TSM
server and the user id is locked after 3 attempts.

How can I make sure that the user is asked for a new TSM password in the
"Tivoli Administration Center" in the "ISC Console"?

Thanks for any help
regards
Werner Nussbaumer