ADSM-L

Re: TSAFS options question

2007-03-07 12:53:10
Subject: Re: TSAFS options question
From: Andrew Ferris <aferris AT MRL.UBC DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:51:42 -0800
Hi Robert,

One way to see what the TSAFS options are is to simply type "tsafs" by
itself (i.e. no arguments) at the server console. You'll get a listing
of the various options and their state. You can also look in
SYS:/ETC/SMS/TSA.cfg to see the options. You can edit TSA.cfg to change
the values but you'll have to reload TSAFS for them to take effect.

Andrew Ferris
Network Support Analyst
iCAPTURE Research Centre
University of British Columbia

>>> Robert Ouzen Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL> 3/6/2007 10:16 PM >>>
Hi to all

Want to load the TSAFS module on Netware client version 6.5 with the
options NoCache and Nocluster  did the correct syntax will be:

Load TSAFS /Nocache /Nocluster

It is a way to do a query to check if the option are loaded correctly
???? When I run a query tsa I don*t see the options

Tsm client version 5.4.0

Regards

Robert Ouzen

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This electronic message is intended only for the use of the addressee
and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by
unauthorized individuals is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete the original and all copies from your system.