ADSM-L

Re: dual boot backup ¿?¿?¿?

2007-02-27 10:28:56
Subject: Re: dual boot backup ¿?¿?¿?
From: Wojtek Pięcek <woju AT PINGWIN.WAW DOT PL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:28:12 +0100
OK.

So You need driver for ext2 for windows (which is probably better
solution) or mount ntfs filesystem under linux (which isn't best). In
both case You lost permision to other filesystem, You must mount other
filesystem etc.

Maybe better is setup 'dsmc inc' on bootup?

On 2/27/07, Ibán Bernaldo de Quirós Márquez