ADSM-L

double-take

2007-02-23 17:47:36
Subject: double-take
From: Avy Wong <AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:47:14 -0500
Hello,
        This is the set up ...

MarcApp (IP address 1)
--> Exclude C drive
--> Include D drive

EarMarcApp (IP address 2)
--> Include C drive
--> Exclude D drive

EglMarcApp (IP address  3)
--> Include C drive
--> Exclude D drive

They all have their own IP address. MarcApp & EarMarcApp is the same
server with two different IP address (mirroring) .
My question is how do I set up the dsm.opt file so that it will Include or
exclude the right drive when backing up ?

Can the same opt file written in a way that when I log in as EarMarcApp it
will Include C drive and Exclude D drive ,and when I log in to MarcApp it
will Exclude C drive and Include D drive?

Thank you for your help.

Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
(860) 862-8164
cell (860) 961-6976

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your
computer.