ADSM-L

Re: DST change/TSM/Java/OS

2007-02-23 13:58:40
Subject: Re: DST change/TSM/Java/OS
From: Gregory Lynch <gjlynch AT NOTES.CC.SUNYSB DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:58:11 -0500
I received the following included in a support flash email from IBM on
2/17/07. I'm not sure if 2/9 is when it was posted or not.

Other Storage Management

Flashes

2007-02-09    Tivoli Storage Manager Daylight Saving Time 2007
              http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21254754

Greg

Gregory Lynch
Lead Programmer Analyst
IT Infrastructure/Systems Administration
Stony Brook University Medical Center
HSC Level 3, Room 121  ZIP 8037
Phone: 631-444-9783
Gregory.Lynch AT stonybrook DOT edu

This e- mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.
by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.

Richard Mochnaczewski <Richard.Mochnaczewski AT STANDARDLIFE DOT CA>
02/23/2007 01:30 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] DST change/TSM/Java/OS

Does anybody known when this was first posted on the IBM site ? I checked
back in late December and early January ( and called into IBM support )
and was told that there were no specific patches required for the DST
change.

Rich