ADSM-L

Re: DST change/TSM/Java/OS

2007-02-23 13:24:11
Subject: Re: DST change/TSM/Java/OS
From: John Monahan <John.Monahan AT US.LOGICALIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:21:17 -0600

______________________________

John Monahan
Consultant
Logicalis
5500 Wayzata Blvd Suite 315
Golden Valley, MN 55416
Office: 763-417-0552 x109
Cell: 952-221-6938
Fax:  763-417-0554
John.Monahan AT us.logicalis DOT com
http://www.us.logicalis.com

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
02/22/2007 04:48 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
DST change/TSM/Java/OS

Has anyone seen anything as it relates to TSM and all the patching that
is going on with operating systems and java? I haven't seen anything
specific but just want to make sure there isn't something I've missed I
need to do. I have to patch pretty much everything else I'm responsible
for and should probably check now so I can make time for it if
necessary.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator