ADSM-L

Re: ALst successful backup status

2007-02-22 07:14:59
Subject: Re: ALst successful backup status
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:14:10 -0500
On Feb 22, 2007, at 7:06 AM, Gopinathan, Srinath wrote:

Hi,

I would like to find only the date o the successful backup. The
other details of misses/failed are not interested.

The commands that I cited provide the information you seek: if
uninterested in other information reported, you can ignore it, or you
may instead employ Select commands on the EVENTS and FILESPACES
tables to go after individual data elements.  You can also perform a
Select on the SUMMARY table, to go after ACTIVITY=BACKUP and
SUCCESSFUL='YES' - but I usually don't recommend the SUMMARY table
because of its historic problems.

   Richard Sims