ADSM-L

5.4 novell readme

2007-02-21 14:04:16
Subject: 5.4 novell readme
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:03:48 -0500
Hello all,

I am trying to view the 5.4 novell readme's but having no luck. I am
getting the
following error. Anyone else having any problems with this? I am using the
following link.

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/v5r4/Netware/v540/

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error
and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Use of default namespace declaration attribute in DTD not supported.
Error processing resource 'ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/...