ADSM-L

Re: How to query the volume name when I need restore

2007-02-14 13:41:56
Subject: Re: How to query the volume name when I need restore
From: Wira Chinwong <wira AT SCSI.CO DOT TH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 01:35:08 +0700
Hi Rebert,
  Thanks you very much for your recommendation. But it still not convenient
to me. Because I have more 50 volumes which related to the restoration node.
Some time more than 30 volumes are put out of library. It's not comfortable
to checkin all volumes of that node for restore which actually the number of
volume may be need 3-6 volumes for restoration. I ever use bmc and I'm very
appriciate to the dry run option. TSM should develop this one which I think
it is very useful for client.

Wira.