ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange

2007-02-13 12:58:23
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:58:02 -0500
Henrik,

This is normal when displaying ALL active and inactive backups
and you are keeping a fairly large number of backups.
The Data Protection for Exchange code is doing additional
work to verify each and every backup to make sure there
are no "corrupted" backups (meta or data pieces are missing).
A "select *" statement only displays the objects. It does
not do any processing to make sure the backups are "whole".

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/13/2007
12:24:58 PM: