ADSM-L

Restore Node (NetApp)

2007-02-13 09:25:12
Subject: Restore Node (NetApp)
From: "Herrmann, Boris" <Boris.Herrmann AT ARAG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:24:46 +0100
Hello everyone,

I've an other question now:
We have 2 Nodes SO010ARV and SO030ARV from type NAS. We've also define the
datamovers with the same names like the NAS Nodes. Pathes also definied.
"BACKUP NODE" works fine.

My colleague wants now restore NDMP Dumps from Node SO010ARV to SO030ARV. Is
that possible? In the "RESTORE NODE" syntax I can't find any options to realise
that.

Any advice/suggestions are appreciated...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, With kind regards,

______________________________________

Boris Herrmann

Produktion / Heterogene Systeme

ARAG IT GmbH

ARAG Platz 1, 40472 Düsseldorf

Tel:  +49 (0)211 964-1137

Fax: +49 (0)211 964-1155

Boris.Herrmann AT ARAG DOT de

www.ARAG.de <http://www.arag.de/>

Geschäftsführer:  Ottmar Liebler, Hanno Petersen

Sitz und Registergericht:  Düsseldorf,  HRB 10934

USt-ID-Nr.:  DE 119 356 473