ADSM-L

Archive based on access/modification time/date

2007-02-12 08:30:42
Subject: Archive based on access/modification time/date
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:30:06 +0100
Hi,

I need to do some archive runs based on access and/or modification date on a
monthly basis. If I look at the Archive client, I can set some filters to get
the files I need to archive, but on the command line I cannot find these
options.

Anyone?

Regards,

Karel
ITSM server V5.3.4.X on Win2K and AIX
ITSM Client (anywhere from 3.X to 5.3.4.8 on WinX/AIX/Sun)