ADSM-L

large files not restoring..

2007-02-07 23:36:16
Subject: large files not restoring..
From: Gerald <gwichman AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 20:35:36 -0800
I setup a new AIX 5.3 server and created a JFS2 file system of
substantial size. However, when I restore a directory of Notes NSF
files (TSM archive of a UNIX directory of NSF files), some files are
failing to restore with the message "file over user or system size
limit". I'm not sure what's causing this.

I suspect it's something incorrect in the file system creation? I
don't think there are any user quotas by default when you install AIX
5.3. Appreciate any help i'm sure i'm missing something silly.