ADSM-L

Re: Pricing model for 5.4

2007-02-07 16:18:52
Subject: Re: Pricing model for 5.4
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:17:44 -0500
I second that.  In general, my approach is that any product the vendor
is too ashamed to post pricing for is a product not worth considering.

As far as this 'Processor Value Unit Pricing' model goes -- I'll track
what information the software provides me, I do *not* jump through hoops
to get pricing data for vendors. I was current under the old model so I
must be properly covered under the new one; I'll worry about the details
if and when I add systems.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc