ADSM-L

CONFIRM ADSM-L

2007-02-06 03:17:34
Subject: CONFIRM ADSM-L
From: Jim Armstrong <jim_armstrong AT STANDARDLIFE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:18:01 +0000
Jim Armstrong
Storage Architect
Standard Life Employee Services Limited

This e-mail is confidential, if you are not the intended recipient, do not
retain/disclose it and please return it to us. We virus scan and monitor
all e-mails but are not responsible for any damage caused by a
virus/alteration of our e-mail by a third party after sending.

For more information on Standard Life group, visit our website
http://www.standardlife.com/

Standard Life plc (SC286832), Standard Life Assurance Limited* (SC286833)
and Standard Life Employee Services Limited (SC271355) are all registered
in Scotland at Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH.
*Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. 0131 225
2552. Calls may be recorded/monitored. Standard Life group includes
Standard Life plc and its subsidiaries.