ADSM-L

Re: exporting scripts

2007-02-01 04:30:23
Subject: Re: exporting scripts
From: Leigh Reed <L.Reed AT MDX.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:27:31 +0000
I too couldn't find any documentation, hence my convoluted method of
trying achieve the goal. Now that I know the command, I found some
reference in a posting from 2001 and also reference in TSM 5.1 and 4.2
documentation.

It's a shame that IBM won't (re)-document it, but thanks to this thread,
I certainly won't be forgetting it. David, I appreciate your help.

Leigh