ADSM-L

Re: Upgrading to Lotus Domino 7.0.2

2007-01-11 15:08:19
Subject: Re: Upgrading to Lotus Domino 7.0.2
From: Eduardo Esteban <eesteban AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:08:41 -0800
Bill,

ITSM for Mail V5.3.0.01 will work.

Eduardo

Bill Dourado <bill.dourado AT ALSTEC DOT COM>
01/11/2007 08:45 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Upgrading to Lotus Domino 7.0.2

Hi ,

I have just been told that we are upgrading Lotus Domino from version
Domino 6.5.4  to  7.0.2,
tomorrow  afternoon !

Will my current TDP for Mail V5.3.0.01 suffice ?   OR  do I need to
upgrade ?
(The BA  client is V 5.2.2.0)

Our Lotus Domino is Windows based,  so is our TSM Server which is version
5.2.2.0.

Thanks

Bill

This electronic mail message, including any attachments, is a
confidential communication exclusively between Babcock International
Group PLC or its subsidiary company and the intended recipient(s)
indicated as the addressee(s). It contains information which is private
and may be proprietary or covered by legal professional privilege. If
you receive this message in any form and you are not the intended
recipient you must not review, use, disclose or disseminate it.
We would be grateful if you could contact the sender upon receipt
and in any event you should destroy this message without delay.
Anything contained in this message that is not connected with the
business of Babcock International Group PLC is neither endorsed by
nor is the liability of this company.
Babcock International Group PLC
Telephone: +44(0)20 7291 5000
Fax: +44(0)20 7291 5055