ADSM-L

SQL TDP error message

2007-01-04 08:39:54
Subject: SQL TDP error message
From: "Tyree, David" <david.tyree AT SGMC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:37:40 -0500
            TSM server running 5.3.2 on a Win2k box.

            We have put in a new server in running Windows 2003R2
Standard Edition and SQL 2005. I installed TSM client 5.3.2 and got it
configured with no problem.

            I then installed the TDP for SQL 5.2.1.0.

            When try to do a SQL backup using either the GUI or the
command line I get the same error," ACO5423E The following string is too
long: CSqlApi::CopyUToN:566:1908 strlen(139

9...):7>4".

            I looked up ACO5423E in the archives here and got nowhere.
Any ideas before I call support?

David Tyree
Enterprise Backup Administrator
South Georgia Medical Center
229.333.1155

txt pager 1569 AT pagegate.sgmc DOT org

Confidential Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
copies of the original message.