ADSM-L

Mixing Incrementals and snapshot Images

2006-12-21 09:53:55
Subject: Mixing Incrementals and snapshot Images
From: Jim Hatfield <jim.hatfield AT KDMC DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:52:56 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I think I've been trying to reinvent the wheel for a couple of days.

Is there a preferred way (or any way) to get win2003 BAC to back up (in
my case):

C: Incremental

D: Snapshot Image

E: Snapshot Image

DOMAIN.IMAGE and INCLUDE.IMAGE have had no effect...BAC-scheduler log
still shows Incremental on D: drive first thing.

It would be easy to make dsmc scripts to do each drive separately...I
just assumed BAC would follow dsm.opt and would image, not Incremental,
D: and E:?

Thanks for any help/advice,

Jim Hatfield

KDMC