ADSM-L

Re: ANRE2080

2006-12-18 09:42:12
Subject: Re: ANRE2080
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:41:37 -0500
And also the supported level of the TSM server for your device type. Make sure
that your library/tape drive(s) is/are supported on
TSM 5.3.2.0. You may have to upgrade and based on the critical flaw
notification IBM sent out a week ago, you should probably think
about going to 5.3.4.0.

Bill Boyer
"Backup my harddrive? How do I put it in reverse?" - ??