ADSM-L

ANS2600S & ANS151

2006-12-13 01:19:39
Subject: ANS2600S & ANS151
From: zareyna <zareyna AT ADR-MALAYSIA DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:18:27 +0800

Hi all,

I tried to access the web client and receive this error when I tried to
click on any of the button (BACKUP, RESTORE):

“ANS2600S Browser trying to establish connection to client; received
socket exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect”

I have opened port 1500 and 1501 on the client but still received the error.
I have tried to search on the web for any solutions but nothing much.

Does port 1501 should be listening when the communication with the web
client is triggered?
I could only see port 1581 is listening.

Anybody have any ideas about this issue.

Thanks,

Regards,

Zareyna Salim

Technical Consultant