ADSM-L

TSMOR?

2006-12-11 11:32:37
Subject: TSMOR?
From: Shannon Bach <SBach AT MGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:43:06 -0600

Recently started the migration process for our ZOS TSM  to AIX and I'm currently running both these servers.  In the process of our Desktop Group changing our PC's from ZEN To LanDesk I lost the TSMOR that was running for our ZOS server.  Since I also need to add the AIX server I went to download the TSMOR and could not find it.  The consultant that installed our new AIX system downloaded everything from IBM and when I complained about not having CD's for disaster Recovery he said he put in the order for us.  We still have not received them and now I do not have a running TSMOR.

Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the TSMOR?  I am at my wits end because if the auditors want to inspect the reports for days this is not running they will not be happy.

Thank you,
Shannon