ADSM-L

Re: Best Practice for Moving Node to new Domain

2006-12-08 13:13:44
Subject: Re: Best Practice for Moving Node to new Domain
From: "Dennis, Melburn IT7" <melburn.dennis AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:13:03 -0500
Does TSM automatically map the archive policies from the old domain to
the new one, given that the new domain has a similar policy?

Mel Dennis
Backup Systems Engineer
Siemens Business Services
4400 Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32826
MC Q1-108
Tel:  (407) 736-2360
Win:  439-2360
Fax: (407) 243-0260
Email:  melburn.dennis AT siemens DOT com