ADSM-L

TSM SQL Listing Client Schedule showing MGMT Class

2006-12-08 05:32:51
Subject: TSM SQL Listing Client Schedule showing MGMT Class
From: adrian_compton <acompton AT ASPENPHARMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 12:30:28 +0200
Hi,

I would really appreciate some help with a script for the following.

I want to list all my schedules and be able to see what Management class
they are using.
I have set the Management Class in the various Client dsm.opt files.
Is there a place where this info gets stored in TSM when the backup
takes place? I have looked through all the tables in Tivoli and cant see
anything like what I require without going through all my Clients
individually.

Thanks in Advance

Adrian Compton
Aspen Pharmacare