ADSM-L

Re: TSM for Sysback restore

2006-12-08 02:25:13
Subject: Re: TSM for Sysback restore
From: Timo Scheller <timo.scheller AT GWDG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 08:24:01 +0100
Hi,

Lamb, Charles P. schrieb:
Hi........

0554 usually means some drivers are missing. I had a lot of problems
performing a DR process on an IBM 9133-55A.  Boot up into a shell that
will have the # sign.  Load all of the device drivers.  Re-boot and
should come up.  There is a special process for dissimilar hardware,
however, it is locked up in the DR manager shop and he had to go home to
a sick kid.  Sorry I can not send the full process to you, however,
tivoli-sysback group can help you a lot.......