ADSM-L

Restore node syntax

2006-12-07 10:17:21
Subject: Restore node syntax
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:15:34 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I must be getting the wrong syntax here or something because I keep
getting incorrect results.  Can anyone see what my mistake might be?
Thanks in advance!  I am trying to restore 2 files to a temporary location
for our NDMP backups using the command line.

RESTORE NODE nas_server_2 /root_vdm_14/hmvdm_tst /temp_server_2
filelist=?/STOREMGT/Open Systems/THINGS TO DO.doc?PITD=12/01/2006
PITT=23:00 WAIT=no

nas_server_2 = node name
/root_vdm_14/hmvdm_tst = source filespace name
/temp_server_2 = destination filesystem
/STOREMGT/Open Systems/THINGS TO DO.doc = full path & name of file

I keep getting invalid parameter.  I ran this from a command line opened
on our GUI.  It is AIX 5.3 TSM 5.2.7.1.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems, Senior Systems Programmer
Phone Number: (717)302-9966
Fax: (717) 302-9826
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com