ADSM-L

Re: Survey Question for Virtual Tape Users: What Vendors are you using for Virtual Tape?

2006-12-06 17:42:03
Subject: Re: Survey Question for Virtual Tape Users: What Vendors are you using for Virtual Tape?
From: Kelly Lipp <lipp AT STORSERVER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 15:41:14 -0700
Your best bet is to always wait for the more cogent description of the
solution before proceeding.  You can always count on Wanda to clean up
my mess!

In fact, I think I'll steal this as it is a very concise description of
when/why you might consider a VTL.  Perhaps the most concise description
written...

Thanks,

Kelly J. Lipp
VP Manufacturing & CTO