ADSM-L

FW: Help Please

2006-12-05 17:44:28
Subject: FW: Help Please
From: Kerry Campbell <kcampbell AT MEDSYNERGIES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 16:28:44 -0600
I have been thrown into an environment supporting TSM (among other
things) because the AIX/TSM guy was fired.

I've been trying to install the integrated solutions console (ISC) on my
desktop.  I have registered it through the register node command, on the
server residing on an LPAR on our AIX box.

For some reason, the software instructions are quite lacking.  This is
for installing ISC 6.01 for TSM 5.3.2

I have contacted IBM support and they have referred me to a number of
documents for doing the install each of which have conflicting and/or
incomplete information.

The IBM (TSM) tech I have been working with has told me they get a lot
of questions on how to do this install.  One would think by now they
would have compiled so good instructions.... However, they haven't.
Does anyone have any instructions or a valid site for instructions to
accomplish this?

Thanks  :-)

Kerry

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***

This message and any included attachments are from MedSynergies, Inc. and are
intended only for the addressee. The contents in this message contain
confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally protected.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail or contact MedSynergies, Inc. at PostMaster AT
MedSynergies DOT com.