ADSM-L

Re: TDP Orace License file

2006-11-30 09:00:11
Subject: Re: TDP Orace License file
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:58:52 -0500
just reinstall. it should not overlay any files you have configed.

>>> GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM 11/29/06 8:13 PM >>>
I was wondering if there was a way to extract the TDP Oracle license
file from the download "C91TJML.tar.gz" file I got from the Passport
site. The reason I ask is because someone installed a trial version
for
our testing (not my idea) and the 30 day period is coming to an end.
We
are licensed for the product and I have downloaded the files for not
only HPUX but Windows. The question I have is not only can I extract
the
license file, and how to do that, or do we have to use the install zip
file to extract the install files and update the installation that
way?

Thanks,

Geoff Gill

TSM Administrator

PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator

SAIC M/S-G1b

(858)826-4062

Email:  <mailto:geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com

contain information that is confidential, privileged, and/or otherwise exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If this electronic message is from an
attorney or someone in the Legal Department, it may also contain confidential
attorney-client communications which may be privileged and protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this message in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the New York State
Thruway Authority immediately by either responding to this e-mail or calling
(518) 436-2700, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.