ADSM-L

Re: SQL Help

2006-11-27 15:57:56
Subject: Re: SQL Help
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:58:22 -0700
I don't think the criteria for getting auditocc info for the node names is
quite right. Try this:

select nodes.node_name as "Client_Name", \
       date(nodes.lastacc_time) as "Last Access", \
       auditocc.total_mb as "Total Storage" \
   from nodes, auditocc \
   where nodes.node_name = auditocc.node_name \
   order by 2

Also, make sure you run AUDIT LICENSE prior to the above in order to
ensure most up-to-date numbers.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/27/2006
01:08:42 PM: