ADSM-L

Re: Reporting IBM web errors

2006-11-13 14:27:06
Subject: Re: Reporting IBM web errors
From: Clare Byrne <byrnec AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:10:26 -0700
Regarding the question:

> Who do I report spelling/typo errors to, when it comes to
> online TSM manuals ?

At the end of most topics in the information center, there is a Feedback
link intended for just this kind of thing. The feedback goes to the
information group supporting the product.  For now that form is rather
long-winded -- you can scroll to the bottom to enter your comment, and
ignore the rest or not, as you like.  You will only be contacted if you
give us your e-mail and permission (at the top of the form).

The message topics don't currently have this Feedback link.  In that case,
just go to some other topic, for example the top-level category for
messages
(http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/topic/com.ibm.itsmm.doc/messages.html).
Click the Feedback link there and enter your comment.

Thanks for pointing out the problems in this particular message -- we
appreciate it.

Clare Byrne
Tivoli Storage Information Development
Tucson, AZ   USA