ADSM-L

Re: Oracle rman LAN-free to virtual tape timeout issue

2006-11-08 14:06:46
Subject: Re: Oracle rman LAN-free to virtual tape timeout issue
From: Mike Hedden <mhedden AT BELLSOUTH DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:48:30 -0500
Robben,
Have you looked at RESOURCETIMEOUT?

RESOURCETIMEOUT Specifies how long the server waits for a resource before
canceling the pending acquisition of a resource. Note: For proper management of
shared library resources, consider setting the RESOURCETIMEOUT option at the
same time limit for all servers in a shared configuration. In the case of error
recovery, Tivoli Storage Manager always defers to the longest time limit.