ADSM-L

Re: Strange Messages / Old problem ?

2006-11-03 14:01:19
Subject: Re: Strange Messages / Old problem ?
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 13:50:43 -0500
If you suspect any corruption to your TSM database, I can't think of a
better first step than to call TSM Support and work with someone there to
isolate the issue.  There are switches to the AUDIT DB command that can
greatly reduce the running time, but you have to work through with Support
to identify if they're relevant for you, and which ones to use.

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 11/03/2006 01:48 PM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/03/2006
11:12:36 AM: