ADSM-L

Low scratch tape problems

2006-11-01 09:11:58
Subject: Low scratch tape problems
From: Dave Zarnoch <zarnocd AT NATIONWIDEPROVIDENT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:11:58 -0500
Folks,

Have a problem with low scratch tapes and my copypool

This past weekend, my coworker successfully completed a "node migration"
from one storage pool to another of approximately 4TB

Unfortunately, when my tapepool -> tapecopy script launched, it is
making copies of all the new tapes that were created as well as the normal
night's backups.

Is there anyway to seperate the tapes that were created via the "node
migration" and the normal night's backups?

Thanks!