ADSM-L

Re: COMMTIMEOUT option

2006-10-20 03:48:59
Subject: Re: COMMTIMEOUT option
From: Rainer Holzinger <rainer_holzinger AT WEB DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 06:53:41 +0200
Hi Nicholas,

you can use 'SETOPT COMMTIMEOUT xxxx' to change this value dynamically
without restarting the TSM server.
Also after you have used 'SETOPT COMMTIMEOUT xxxx' ther should be a new
entry with the new COMMTIMEOUT value at the end of your dsmserv.opt
file.

Regards,
Rainer

RHo-Consulting
Alter Bahnhof 13
D-93093 Donaustauf
phone:   +49 9403 969174
mobile:  +49 162 2807 888
email:    rainer.holzinger AT t-online DOT de