ADSM-L

Re: Exchange 2003 on MSCS with TDP

2006-10-06 12:36:59
Subject: Re: Exchange 2003 on MSCS with TDP
From: "CUELLAR, ANTONIO" <TCuellar AT IBC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:19:29 -0500
Was wondering if you can help with TDP configuration on our Exchange
cluster:

We have 4 xchange machines clustered in an active/active/active/passive
config.

Three clusters:

Cluster1 = exch1, exch4, exch3, exch2(failover)

Cluster2 = exch2, exch4, exch3, exch1(failover)

Cluster3 = exch3, exch2, exch1, exch4(failover)

I understand that I only have to

1. install TDP for Exch on all nodes

2. install baclient on all nodes (to use scheduler)

3. registered all nodes, exch1, exch2...etc to TSM

4. registered all tdpnodes, exch1_tdp, exch2_tdp...etc to TSM

Here is a copy of my opt files for baclient and tdp:

TDP:

NODename          exch4_tdp

CLUSTERnode       yes

COMPRESSIon       Off

PASSWORDAccess    Generate

COMMMethod        TCPip

TCPPort           1500

TCPServeraddress 99tivolisrv1

*TCPServeraddress  xx.xx.xx.xx

TCPWindowsize     63

TCPBuffSize       32

*SCHEDMODE             Polling

*SCHEDLOGRetention     14

SCHEDMODE             Prompted

TCPCLIENTADDRESS      10.200.6.193

TCPCLIENTPORT         1502

Baclient:

nodename              exch1

commmethod      tcpip

tcpport          1500

TCPServeraddress 99tivolisrv1

TXNBYTElimit     25600

TCPWindowsize   63

TCPBuffsize         31

passwordaccess generate

Domain c:

schedlogretention 10

errorlogretention 10

dirmc      directory

Am I on the right track?  After I have all nodes and all tdp nodes
configured this way should it work?

Thanks (new to the list)

Tony Cuellar

International Bank of Commerce

San Antonio, TX

Forum:   ADSM.ORG - ADSM / TSM Mailing List Archive