ADSM-L

TSM 5.3 with Tape Library 3580 error

2006-09-25 06:19:34
Subject: TSM 5.3 with Tape Library 3580 error
From: Murugan_Pachamallayan <Murugan_Pachamallayan AT SATYAM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:47:56 +0530

Hi,

 I have installed the following modules in  Windows 2003 Server

1.      Tivoli Storage Agent 5.3.2.0
2.      Tivoli Storage Manager device driver 5.3.2.0

I attached 3584Library with 8 x 3580LTO Drives through SAN..

But I could not able to view the medium changer and tape drives.

I can see only

device name :mt6.0.0.2 , TSM device type : 4mm, Device Id : Seagate DAT
9SP40-00

How can I view all the drives and medium changer . Please can any one
help me out in this regard.

Regards,

Murugan

DISCLAIMER:
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.