ADSM-L

Re: Netware strange behaviour

2006-09-23 04:47:05
Subject: Re: Netware strange behaviour
From: Richard van Denzel <r.vandenzel AT BSU DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 10:42:07 +0200
Yes, and it worked fine. I even deleted the TSM.PWD file and recreated it by:

DSMC Q FI
DSMC Q TSA
DMSC Q TSA NDS

but no luck so far. I'm using the admin account, so rights should not be a
problem (VOL1 is not the issue, only an example I SYS: also works and I NDS: is
not a problem either). The problem is when I only issue the INCREMENTAL or when
a scheduled incremental backup is triggered I run into the username/password
problem.

Met vriendelijke groet, with kind regards,

Richard van Denzel.