ADSM-L

Netware strange behaviour

2006-09-22 06:31:34
Subject: Netware strange behaviour
From: Richard van Denzel <r.vandenzel AT BSU DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:30:32 +0200
Hi All,

I've got a strange problem on the following environment:

TSM Server 5.3.3.3

TSM Client 5.3.4.6 on Nertware OES 6.5 SP5

Every time I issue an incremental backup (scheduled or from the CLI) TSM
keeps asking me for a Netware user/password.

I specified NWPWFILE and NWUSER in the DSM.OPT and when I backup the
respective volumes from the CLI  (e.g. I VOL1:)

they all backup just fine.

Anyone got a clue to what is going wrong?

Met vriendelijke groeten, with kind regards,

Richard van Denzel

Consultant

BSU

Tel:  0413-243333

Fax: 0413-243334

E-Mail: r.vandenzel AT bsu DOT nl <mailto:r.vandenzel AT bsu DOT nl>

Mobiel: 06-10013226