ADSM-L

Re: ISC 601

2006-09-18 03:15:19
Subject: Re: ISC 601
From: Efim <eakkerman AT RAMBLER DOT RU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:13:50 +0400
Hello !
Try this:
isc6:23:once:/opt/IBM/ISC/PortalServer/bin/startISC.sh ISC_Portal ISCUSER ISCPASS

if you want try to run without restart server

1. change line:
isc6:a:once:/opt/IBM/ISC/PortalServer/bin/startISC.sh ISC_Portal ISCUSER ISCPASS
2. run "telinit a"
3. if all ok , change line back:
isc6:23:once:/opt/IBM/ISC/PortalServer/bin/startISC.sh ISC_Portal ISCUSER ISCPASS

Efim

* Murugan_Pachamallayan <Murugan_Pachamallayan AT SATYAM DOT COM> [Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:29:19 +0530]:
Dear list,

I have installed ISC 601 on the AIX 5.3 machine. But I
could
not able to start the services. How can I start the services on the
AIX
machine.

Regards,

Murugan

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL
AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies;
your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

--
Efim.