ADSM-L

AW: [ADSM-L] Include statement

2006-08-31 03:43:32
Subject: AW: [ADSM-L] Include statement
From: Thomas Rupp <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:43:10 +0200
Hi,

include is equivalent to include.backup and include.file (see
TSM for Windows: Backup-Archive Clients Installation and User's Guide page 29).
Your include statement will include all files in directory h:\sql_dumpfiles\sql
that start with collaboration.
What you want is

include h:\sql_dumpfiles\sql\collaboration*\...\*  14DAY-MGT

BTW: See Richard Sims TSM Docu at http://people.bu.edu/rbs/ADSM.funcdir
*.*                                     Wildcard specification often seen in
                                        Windows include-exclude specifications -
                                        being a formed-habit holdover from DOS
                                        "8.3" filename formats, and which is
                                        largely an obsolete concept these days,
                                        which should not be used... Explicitly,