ADSM-L

Re: client session stopps with 'no space available in storage... and all successor pools'

2006-08-30 07:33:13
Subject: Re: client session stopps with 'no space available in storage... and all successor pools'
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:31:06 -0400
Hi, Rainer -

Thanks for all the detailed info on the problem.
The proximity of the File stgpool ANR8341I message to the ANR0522W
"no space available" suggests issues with the configuration or
service rate for the File stgpool. The Elapsed Migration Time for
that File pool gives me concern about the service rate there, as
well. I would expect, then, writing to tape; but there, a Maxscratch
issue or all available drives in use may thwart that last resort.
(Query your paths and drives to assure that all which you think are
available actually are.)

   Richard Sims