ADSM-L

Identifying nodes per MgmtClass

2006-08-28 15:35:57
Subject: Identifying nodes per MgmtClass
From: Doug Fox <dugfox AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:34:50 -0400
Hello guys and gals,

I'm trying to do some maintenance and cleaning on our TSM environment. Part
of this includes cleaning up old policies and nodes. What I would like to do
is be able to identify what (if any) nodes are using a management class. Is
there a way to search and find out which noeds are using a particular
management class? I'd like to clean up unused ones and perhaps move some
stuff around. If you have any ideas please let me know :)

Currently runing TSM 5.2.6 (soon to be 5.3.x)

Thanks much!!

-Douglas Fox
TSM Admin
Dematic Corp