ADSM-L

AW: [ADSM-L] How to verify backup content??

2006-08-08 09:27:22
Subject: AW: [ADSM-L] How to verify backup content??
From: Thomas Rupp <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 15:26:49 +0200
If you backup your data from a primary tape stgpool to a copy stgpool you can
be sure that the data on the primary tape stgpool can be read.
To verify that all tape data can be read you simply have to check if all primary
tape data is on a copy stgpool.
So a combination of query content (to know that all required data is backed up)
and the above (to know that all backed up data can be read) should satisfy your
user.

HTH
Thomas Rupp