ADSM-L

Re: Test Email

2006-08-03 06:57:00
Subject: Re: Test Email
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:56:01 -0400
On Aug 2, 2006, at 4:57 PM, John Schneider wrote:

Sorry to bother everyone, but I have posted two emails in the past
2 days,
and although I got a confirmation from the listserv when I posted
them, I
never saw the emails themselves post to the list, and have not
gotten any
replies at all, which is unusual for this list.

Could a few of you reply back to me and at least let me know if my
posts are
making it to the list?

To determine if your postings are being fully processed, simply
examine the list archives, the best venue being www.mail-archive.com/
adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu/.  All accepted postings are archived.  There is
no need to ask the 1500 members of the list.

   Richard Sims    http://people.bu.edu/rbs