ADSM-L

Re: Select and SQL literal token - 'S'

2006-06-22 16:46:04
Subject: Re: Select and SQL literal token - 'S'
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:49:22 -0600
Interesting... the TSM server's SQL parser is apparently not accepting
enumerated types as valid table correlation (alias) names. APAR IC49749
has been opened to address this.

Use "select values from enumtypes" to identify those strings that you
should not use as table alias names.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/09/2006
01:51:38: